The school is now cashless and all payments must be made via ParentPay.
ParentPay – our online payment service
You can make an online payment for items such as school trips and school meals. Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money reaches school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay
All payers are sent an account activation username and password, once you receive these please log in using the link below:
If you have any problems please contact the school office.
Please click here to download the ParentPay Parent Payment User Manual